Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beautiful by Kari Jobe


My prayer for the day...


"Here before Your altar
I am letting go of all I've held
Of every motive, every burden
Everything that's of myself

And I just wanna wait on You, my God
I just wanna dwell on who you are

Beautiful, Beautiful
Oh, I am lost for more to say
Beautiful, Beautiful
Oh Lord You're beautiful to me


Here in Your presence
I am not afraid of brokenness
To wash Your feet with humble tears
I would be poured out till nothing's left

And I just wanna wait on You, my God
I just wanna dwell on who You are

Holy, Holy, Holy You are, You are."


He truly is beautiful! This girl can sing... Go check her out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have discovered her lol! she is one of my most favorites! and this song is so beautiful! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete