Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello Blog World!

Hello!



I'm not quite sure how to handle this thing just yet, but I'll figure it out!



For starters, I named the blog Dwell Richly because of a song we sometimes sing in the service at church. It's all about Christ dwelling in us. The way I picture this happening is dwelling in His word, in His grace, in His power daily, and He will, in turn, dwell in us. Sometimes we dwell on the past or on the future. I think its so satisfying to dwell in Christ and think about who He truly is; thanking Him for all He has done. So, dwell richly.



What's been going on lately:



I have been learning learning and learning!! God is really molding my heart, my mind, and my soul to exactly what He desires for me and what He wants my life to look like. It's pretty humbling, I must say, but so cool at the same time. It's awesome to feel transformed and more whole each day! I've been learning a TON about faith... about great men and women of faith, about what faith really is, and about how to put it into practice. It's challenging but super sweet! I've also been learning that my main focus right now should be about pursuing Christ and His kingdom alone! I want to delight in Him, find my joy, comfort, peace, and satisfaction in Him alone! I'm learning how to trust Him more in EVERY situation of my life! See, lots of learning!

Well I guess that's all I've got for now! Definitely more to come!



Love :]

No comments:

Post a Comment